Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Welcome to my blog

Welcome!

If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do.

About me

A little information about me: I've been teaching music (currently teaching piano, ukelele, guitar, bass, and songwriting) for about 12 years, playing for about 20. I've been teaching out of Pro Music school in Waterloo for about 7 years now. I love teaching, and it's a great joy to see progress from all of my students.

I'm also passionate about songwriting and have been writing music for many years. I recorded an album in 2007 (which will be available here soon), and I'm working on an acoustic album now.

Contact Me For Lessons!

In Person:
One of the easiest ways to do lessons with me is through Pro Music School in Waterloo. Their website and contact information can be found here:

Pro Music

Online:
Do you live outside of Ontario, Canada? How about lessons via webcam? Send me an e-mail at: lessons *AT* thomastheguitarguy *DOT* com (just replace "*AT*" with "@" and "*DOT*" with "." to send your e-mail - I wrote it this way in the hopes that I won't get too much spam mail!)

About this blog

My goal with this blog is for it to be a resource for all guitarists, bassists, songwriters, and ukelele players around the world. I want you to be able to find information on just about anything you want to know about music. I update almost every day, so check back often.

Lots more to come, thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment