Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Thursday, 24 November 2016

Song Bucket List

This post is sort of a work-in-progress and list to help me keep track of the kinds of songs I'd like to write in the future. I'll probably be adding to it and editing as I go (linking to new pages about songs that I've written and 'crossed off" the list, for example).

In no particular order, my song bucket list:

(last updated: December 21 2016)

- song in locrian mode
- ukelele song
- song in dorian mode
- song in mixolydian mode
- song in lydian mode
- song in phrygian mode
- song without acoustic guitar (electric guitars permitted/desired)
- song with tapping (acoustic guitar)
- song with tapping (electric guitar)
- an album written entirely in my mind
- an album written entirely on paper (without having played it first)

As I said, I'll be editing this as I go and talking more about these song ideas in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment