Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Friday, 9 December 2016

Friday Fun - Drifting

Back before YouTube was a hub for every recording artist, the only official music (I don't remember when unofficial fan and "lyric" videos started) you'd typically find was from lesser known artists.

One such artist was Andy McKee, who is a phenomenal guitar talent. The song posted below, "Drifting", was one of the biggest videos of YouTube at the time (I've posted the version from Andy Mckee's Vevo page, because I'm guessing it's more to his benefit than linking to the original, which you can find here).

At any rate, this song is a great example of thinking outside the box when it comes to playing guitar. (And the benefit of practice!)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment