Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Saturday, 8 April 2017

big post construction

I'm working on building a page on reading guitar tablature, as well as bass tablature and ukelele tab, too. Eventually I will teach you how to read sheet music, but as most of what you will learn will be written in tab, it just makes more sense to start there.

As a consequence of making these pages, I wouldn't expect any other full posts on a daily basis. I'll probably just make one like this, at least on any day where I don't finish one of the tab posts.

And for those of you wondering... YES, I'm still working on my album. Yes, it's taking a long time. Better to do a good job and take longer, right? I'll post more about it soon. I'm still going through and picking the best vocal tracks and such. Soon the mixing begins (after a few small recording sessions, as I suspect I need to redo some parts).

I haven't forgotten about my Saturday series of posts about songwriting. I'll try to make a small post about that later if I can. (UPDATE: It's written. Check it out here.)

Keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment