Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Friday, 28 April 2017

Opera.. fun?

I've never been a big fan of opera, but I've found a few pieces over the years that I do like, and I thought it might be fun to share them with you.

The first one you've probably not heard before. It's from Handel's Messiah, which I recommend if you're looking to get into some nice sounding opera:


The next piece, also from Messiah, I guarantee you've heard before:


You may have noticed I've been sharing a lot of older music lately. I find my tastes as far as what I want to listen to fluctuates. Next week might be all jazz or pop music. I never really know, but I do like a lot of different music, as you can see.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment