1) Blog - ongoing:
I didn't get much done on the blog this past week. Between the significant work put towards my album, doing my taxes, and a few other things that needed to be done (I definitely underestimated my work-load for the weekend), I didn't post much. I would like to be posting more than two significant posts a week, but I've come to accept that I'll get done as much as I get done.
Here are this week's posts (excluding update posts and posts I haven't finished):
Love: A link to a beautiful piece of music on Easter.
Memorize Your Music: A post (about my poster, no less!) about how to go about memorize music.
Progress so far: 15.6% (these percentages are just a guess, but probably close enough)
2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):
Okay, not quite done. But I'm getting there, piece by piece! As with last week, I'm still in the "choosing tracks" phase of the album (picking which vocal/guitar tracks to keep, which to junk). I'm on the last song (almost there!) out of 10 right now.
Progress so far: 95% - almost done selecting tracks, looking forward to mixing soon
3) Poster for my office:
As mentioned above, I did one post about my poster: Memorize Your Music
Progress so far: 56%
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
Very little practice. but more than last week. I went through several songs for what might be my next album, and did a little work on my cover repertoire (which currently includes about 4 or 5 songs).
Have a great week and keep going no matter what!
3) Poster for my office:
As mentioned above, I did one post about my poster: Memorize Your Music
Progress so far: 56%
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
Very little practice. but more than last week. I went through several songs for what might be my next album, and did a little work on my cover repertoire (which currently includes about 4 or 5 songs).
Have a great week and keep going no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment