1) Blog - ongoing:
I got a couple of posts done this week, here they are:
Know Thy Tempo: What is tempo? How do I know if I'm playing the right tempo? Why is tempo important? All of these questions (and more!) answered in this post.
Songwriting Sessions: Sometimes It's All About the Mix: Some songs need the write mix to really sound right. If your songs are lacking a little something, you should give this post a read.
Progress so far: 15.7% (these percentages are just a guess, but probably close enough)
2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):
The mixing begins! In what will likely be the shortest part of the process, I now get to make all the songs sound balanced and professional.
Progress so far: 95% - almost done selecting tracks, looking forward to mixing soon
3) Poster for my office:
This week I did manage to do one post about my poster: Know Thy Tempo
I've reached about the halfway point for these posts, and although I was expecting to be done this poster by summer (or late spring), my inability to set proper deadlines strikes again. Nevertheless, progress is being made and I'm feeling good about this project.
Progress so far: 57%
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
I've gotten some practice here and there on all of my instruments, so I'm starting to see a shift back towards better practice. I always practice each week - I'm around a guitar, bass, ukelele, and keyboard six hours a day most days, teaching - but lately my work on my repertoire has been lacking a bit.
Hope you've had a great week, and keep practicing!
3) Poster for my office:
This week I did manage to do one post about my poster: Know Thy Tempo
I've reached about the halfway point for these posts, and although I was expecting to be done this poster by summer (or late spring), my inability to set proper deadlines strikes again. Nevertheless, progress is being made and I'm feeling good about this project.
Progress so far: 57%
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
I've gotten some practice here and there on all of my instruments, so I'm starting to see a shift back towards better practice. I always practice each week - I'm around a guitar, bass, ukelele, and keyboard six hours a day most days, teaching - but lately my work on my repertoire has been lacking a bit.
Hope you've had a great week, and keep practicing!
No comments:
Post a Comment