1) Blog - ongoing:
What Should I Practice?: Curious about how to go about practicing? This short post should get you started.
Just Intonation Guitar: If you've ever felt like you can't quite tune your guitar perfectly, check out this video on a guitar with frets based on "just intonation" tuning. Pretty neat and kind of strange!
Songwriting Sessions: Where to Start: Trying to write a song, but you can't figure out how to get started? Here's a post on how to do just that.
Practice Makes Permanent: Learn why everything you do while you practice affects your playing skills and habits.
That Which Is Worst Should Be Practiced Best: Find out why you should spend the most time on the hardest parts of playing your instrument.
Progress so far: 16% (these percentages are just a guess, but probably close enough)
What Should I Practice?: Curious about how to go about practicing? This short post should get you started.
Just Intonation Guitar: If you've ever felt like you can't quite tune your guitar perfectly, check out this video on a guitar with frets based on "just intonation" tuning. Pretty neat and kind of strange!
Songwriting Sessions: Where to Start: Trying to write a song, but you can't figure out how to get started? Here's a post on how to do just that.
Practice Makes Permanent: Learn why everything you do while you practice affects your playing skills and habits.
That Which Is Worst Should Be Practiced Best: Find out why you should spend the most time on the hardest parts of playing your instrument.
Progress so far: 16% (these percentages are just a guess, but probably close enough)
2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):
The mixing continues! I've discovered some tracks that need replacing, but progress is good, albeit a little slow this week. I expect a lot more work to be done this week based on less time restraints.
Progress so far: 95.2% - almost done selecting tracks, looking forward to mixing soon
3) Poster for my office:
I wrote two posts about my eventual wall poster, Practice Makes Permanent, and That Which Is Worst Should Be Practiced Best. I haven't forgotten about my post on how to read tab, either! It's simply the one that has taken the most work.
Progress so far: 57.4%
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
I've gotten some practice, in particular on the electric guitar and on piano, as well as singing. I need to get more work in on my acoustic repertoire.
Hope you've had an awesome, productive week. Rock on!
3) Poster for my office:
I wrote two posts about my eventual wall poster, Practice Makes Permanent, and That Which Is Worst Should Be Practiced Best. I haven't forgotten about my post on how to read tab, either! It's simply the one that has taken the most work.
Progress so far: 57.4%
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
I've gotten some practice, in particular on the electric guitar and on piano, as well as singing. I need to get more work in on my acoustic repertoire.
Hope you've had an awesome, productive week. Rock on!
No comments:
Post a Comment