Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Monday, 20 March 2017

Did I finish my album in time???

I had given myself a deadline of Sunday to finish mixing my album? Did I succeed?

Not even close! I often give myself unrealistic deadlines (unintentionally, of course), but these deadlines as least get me thinking creatively about how to meet them.

At any rate, I'm still pretty far from finishing the album. Right now I'm listening to the second song of the album (there are ten) and figuring out which tracks (vocal takes, guitar parts, etc) are worth keeping, and which I should delete. It sometimes takes an hour to go over ten or fifteen seconds of the song, so hopefully that gives you an idea of how much more work needs to be done.

I'll keep you posted of my progress every day! I'll try to make other blogposts in the meantime, as time permits. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment