Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Thursday's album update

All right, I've made a lot of posts like this, and the progress doesn't seem significant enough (day by day) that I should actually be making a post like this on a daily basis.

I'm putting a serious effort into the album, but I have to do balance that with teaching sixty students a week and helping to raise three children. That tends to only leave me about three hours a day at a maximum.

Starting tomorrow I think I'm going to try going back to blogging "normally" to some degree. My posts won't be as detailed as they might be under normal circumstances, but I'll only post album updates sporadically (maybe every two or three days).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment