Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Thursday, 16 March 2017

Thursday recording update

I've been recording so much lately that I haven't made time for my usual blogging, but I figured I'd update you on how my album Songs For Ghosts is coming along.

So far, recording is going well! In fact, the recording portion of the project is almost complete. I have a few more parts I need to re-record (the first take wasn't good enough), but then it's on to mixing. I have no idea how long mixing will take. On my first album, Truth (If You Want It), mixing took several months, but it was a more complicated project than this one. Songs For Ghosts is an acoustic album, so mixing shouldn't be as difficult.

I may update one of my old blog posts (that's what I've been doing the last few days), but I wouldn't expect much at this point. I'll keep working on the album, though, and let you know when it's done!

Rock on! (Acoustically?)

No comments:

Post a Comment