Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Friday, 17 March 2017

Friday's recording update

Since yesterday I've discovered a few more tracks that need recording - a few vocal parts here and there, and I believe two small guitar parts.

After that, I can finally start mixing! I had intended to start mixing on Sunday, but these projects almost  always take longer than I expect they will.

Next time I record music I have some ideas that will make things more efficient.

Rule #1: STAY ORGANIZED

I've  probably lost at least an hour or two to the simple fact that I haven't been organized with my recordings. I should have labeled every track as I was recording.

Rule #2: Keep a daily and detailed log so I know  where I've left off

It's been a pain trying to figure out what I did last. Detailed notes would have solved that problem and would have saved time in the end.

I'll keep at it! And just to keep with Friday's "fun" theme, here's a video that has nothing to do with my recording (but is definitely fun to watch):


No comments:

Post a Comment