Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Monday, 27 March 2017

Monday's album update

Well, things are moving along nicely:

Tracks one through three have been listened to (and appropriate tracks selected), with no mixing
Track four is almost ready for mixing, will just need a few hours selecting vocals.
Track five is ready for mixing.
Tracks six, eight and nine will not require a significant amount of listening time as they do not have many tracks
Tracks seven and ten will take quite a while to go through, as each song has at least ten different parts, with multiple takes of each (there may be 100 tracks in one!)

Progress is being made, but I've still got a lot of work ahead. There have been some demoralizing points in the process (I discovered a bunch of guitar tracks for track four are junk), but I'm not quitting! Gotta keep moving forward.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment