1) Blog - ongoing:
Progress was slow here, but that's because I've been working quite hard at finishing my 2nd album (see #2 below). Here are the blog posts of interest from this week:
Introduction to Classical Guitar: Want to learn about Classical Guitar? Here's a short primer on it, including links to arguably the greatest living teacher of Classical Guitar (no, not me!).
Friday Fun - How Many Guitar Strings is Too Much?: I'll give you a hint: according to the video linked in this post, the answer is more than 20 and less than a million. Give up? Click the link and find out!
Songwriting Sessions: Layers: Sometimes it just takes the right layer of instrumentation or sound to get a song to sound right.
Progress so far: 15.3% (these percentages are just a guess, but probably close enough)
2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):
I've recording almost everything for the album! Silver Knight (one of the songs on the album) still needs a lot of work, but most of the recording is done for the other songs. At last count I had to do:
- two more guitar solos
- one more lead guitar
- a bunch of parts for Silver Knight
2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):
I've recording almost everything for the album! Silver Knight (one of the songs on the album) still needs a lot of work, but most of the recording is done for the other songs. At last count I had to do:
- two more guitar solos
- one more lead guitar
- a bunch of parts for Silver Knight
Progress so far: 89% - a little bit of recording, and all the mixing. Will I get it done this week? Find out next week!
3) Poster for my office:
I literally did nothing for this week (as I guessed that I wouldn't). My album is my number one priority right now.
Progress so far: 53% - no progress this week!
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
No practice this week. Everything is about recording this week! I'll get back to it when I'm done my album.
3) Poster for my office:
I literally did nothing for this week (as I guessed that I wouldn't). My album is my number one priority right now.
Progress so far: 53% - no progress this week!
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
No practice this week. Everything is about recording this week! I'll get back to it when I'm done my album.
Here's hoping next week the album is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment