Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Monday, 13 March 2017

today's updates for the blog

Hello!
I'm still busy recording and mixing my second album, Songs For Ghosts. Recording is more than 90% finished, my goal is to spend the week mixing.

As a result, there won't be much change to the blog, but I'll update and add where I can. Today I plan on cleaning up some of the posts I never finished (which I will write about here, so check for updates if you'd like).

UPDATE:  I added the chords and guitar tab to my "Intro to Pop" page, which you can view here. I'll get to the bass tab as soon as I can, but it likely won't happen today.


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment