I used to be in a band, "Union of Lanterns". I thought it might be fun to link to one of the few performances you can find of us online.
As a band our performances were short-lived. We only played for about a year before we went our separate ways. It's kind of a long story, but we're still friends and I really enjoyed my time performing with Darren, Ben, and Kristyn (only Darren is in this video along with myself).
Anyway, our friend and fellow musician Todd Donald used to do this "iTodd" series of vids where he'd interview local performers and have them play a few tunes. This video in particular is us playing "A Stone's Throw Short of Perfection", a song off our first album. (I'll put up a link to where you can buy Union of Lanterns music soon, if that strikes your fancy.)
The singing gets a bit loud in the second verse, but I think we did a pretty good job overall in this vid. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment