Welcome

Welcome to my blog

Welcome! If you're looking to learn guitar, ukelele, bass, songwriting, this is the place! Learn about me and what I do. About me ...

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Wednesday Weekly Progress Update - January 4

Happy New Year!


Here is my weekly progress update for the first week of January:

1) This blog - ongoing:


I've been keeping up pretty well, adding about 4 pages a week (not including this one). I'd like to ramp it up to at least 5, but progress is still good here.

Progress so far: 4%

2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):

Three steps forward, two steps back. There have been setbacks aplenty, but progress is being made. I've started trying to solve the problem of getting good and consistent sounding vocal tracks recorded, and it's going well so far.
Progress so far: 50% - starting on vocals

3) Poster for my office:

I made a post about visualization (which you can and should read by clicking here); gradual but good progress here.
Progress so far: 35% - still working on putting all of it in order with the proper wording

4) Other repertoire - ongoing:

No significant changes to my repertoire since last week. Holiday plans definitely slowed me down this week, but I'll look forward to more progress here in the coming weeks.

Keep at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment