Well, this has been by far my least productive week of late. My whole family was feeling at least a little under the weather, so I made very little progress. Here's what happened over the week.
1) This blog - ongoing:
This has been the one project that has still seen consistent progress. I've added at least 5 new posts this week, improved the table of contents, finished the series on tuning that I've been meaning to finish for awhile. Progress has been great here.
Progress so far: 5.5%
2) Songs For Ghosts (my 2nd album):
I managed to solve the problem of how to record vocals (I think), but due to my throat bothering me most of the week, I didn't actually do any recording. I will resume recording either tonight or tomorrow.
Progress so far: 52% - still starting on vocals (but I think I know how to record them now!)
3) Poster for my office:
I've improved the order of the poster ideas and made a post or two on the blog about them.
Progress so far: 38% - still working on putting all of it in order with the proper wording
4) Other repertoire - ongoing:
No changes. Was not feeling well this week.
This coming week promises to be at least better than this one. Never give up, even in the face of obstacles! One thing I did well this week was to keep powering through the blog - I actually did a bit more work on it than usual - without worrying about the delay in other projects.
Keep it going!
No comments:
Post a Comment